(c. 2012). And I've had a tough time trying to review it for the past 2-3 weeks because the kids won't let it out of their sight!
The title Nature's Notes best explains this 6.25"x8.25" (perfectly kid-sized) spiral-bound book. Each chapter is filled with nature trivia and coinciding projects, such as:
- how to best photo nature
- how to make hummingbird food
- how to distinguish poison ivy
- how take care of a caterpillar until it turns into a butterfly
- encourage kids to find beauty throughout creation by observing and experiencing the natural world around them and
- spur kids' innate curiosity through hands-on activities and age-appropriate direction.
So check Nature's Notes out for yourself. Just make sure you have time to look over it before the kids get ahold of it!
Can my young readers spot the hidden animals (there are three)?
***These book images are all used curtesy of the authors' blog: http://www.beautifulwildlifegarden.com/ ***