Friday, July 22, 2011

Where I Live

Hello again, readers!  Guess where I've been busy spending my time?  Check out the books from these past two posts for a BIG hint.  Hopefully, you've had time to catch up on your reading.  I have a few more terrific summer reads to share, and then I'll indulge you with a few books to ward off the first of school jitters.  Happy reading!


Where I Live another book by Frances Wolfe presents beautiful images and descriptions of the seashore.  Re-discover seaside living through a child-like viewpoint.  And unearth the fascinating perspectives of Wolfe's illustrations.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are enjoying the beach, lucky you :) Looks like a lovely book reco, as usual :) Hope you are having an unforgettable summer (in a good way) XOL

    ReplyDelete